Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mid-year examination

Exam just started on Monday. I could feel the heat boiling in my mind. It was English paper. The hardest subject in the entire exam for us.

When I got into the class, waiting for just few minutes. Then,the exam started. By the way, this was the first test paper in Singapore. I tried to overcome my fear and determined to eradicate from this test paper. I remained unfazed by the flood of quetions and unbothered the tension in the room.

As I was doing the paper two, this was a monumental task. It was answering VOCABULARY question. Despite being puzzled and a trifle concerned, I tried my best to answer the question carefully like playing guessing game.

At last the paper was over. It was a sheer bliss able to get over it. This week would be Mother Tongue, social studies and Elemantary Maths. Next week, it would be Add maths, geogaraphy, chemistry, physics and biolagy. There is still long way to go.

While the road may still look steep, there is hope. I hope friends in Malaysia and Singapore good luck and " blossom more beautiful flowers " in your coming examination.

No comments: