Saturday, April 5, 2008

My new life

This my new life in Singapore. A beautiful country with diverse cultures. I guess you guys want to know what i am doing here?

In the blink of an eye, I am already in Singapore for 4 months.It was an enduring momeries with you all in Malaysia. Thanks a lot guys.

Actually, i felt nerveless when i stepped into my school. i thought it was a miserable day because i don't recognise anyone in the school.
Subsequently, my classmates approached me and said 'hi'. Then,we started talking and and knowing each other better.

Then how is the teacher over here? They are damm hardworking and diligent. I bet they have strong teaching bias.

Now, my CCA is floorball. Floorball is a game like hockey. But the ball is much smaller and lighter. You just need to control the ball and shot on target. We had competition among schools. We had played with northbrooks, presbetyrian and NUS high. The teams were egregious. I had a painful lesion on my ankle when i played with the teams.

That's all for now.

No comments: