Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Hectic Month

These days are really hectic. Sometimes, I feel in the lap of luxury, remorseful and perhaps furious. Everyday, I go to school to take a new challenge, making every best that I can make out. I need to overcome my fatigue, trying to be awaken.

Just to update what is up-coming in my school, there are really vast of activities. One of the immense challenges is Outward Bound Singapore for one week camp. I was beaming from ear to ear when I heard the news. Another project is biotechnology project which offers a lucrative amount of money ( 1K ). It will be held in Nanyang polytechnic.

An enhanting news came from headmistress that our school is organising racial harmony day. I was assingned for the exhibition of malay culture, games for bola tin and a dance. It was an inexorable nightmare. However, I'm still considering whether to go for video taking form mediacorp or go for cheer 2008. Friends, if there is any opinion which should I choose?

For CIP, our class are visiting to old folks home. We are singing some old songs for them. Since this is my first time, I think it would be a great experience. Anyway, as a human being, we need to compete with the globalisation world, we must be resolute, audacious, exuberant and prudent in every decision we make for the future generation.

No comments: